Blog Archive

What is Social Media?

What is Social Media? Blogs, Twitter, Facebook, and Text Messaging are all Examples of Social Media. Did you know that over 40% of Emails are Deleted Daily but 96% of Text Messages are Read? Let's talk about how you are reaching out to your customers. Email me at Melisa.Canizales@Gmail.com.
Search & Win
Search & Win
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Trying Moments

Its been a trying day..last minute run by the bank, basketball pictures and a game for a 5 year old, screaming toddler that didnt want us to leave...need I go on. And yet it is in these moments of pure chaos I step back and appreciate all that I have. What an odd thing to say. But, I have 4 wonderful children who are healthy. My rent is paid for another month and everything will be ok. In case I needed a sign- my daughter just scored a basket...what else do I need?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment