Blog Archive

What is Social Media?

What is Social Media? Blogs, Twitter, Facebook, and Text Messaging are all Examples of Social Media. Did you know that over 40% of Emails are Deleted Daily but 96% of Text Messages are Read? Let's talk about how you are reaching out to your customers. Email me at Melisa.Canizales@Gmail.com.
Search & Win
Search & Win
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

I Need a Favor!!

If you are reading this post and have NOT "liked" my facebook page yet I am asking that you go to www.facebook.com/centssavings and "like" our page.  I am going to have a huge drawing when we get to 500 and I need all the help I can get to take us there.  Dont forget to register for the Giveaway while you are there!

Thanks so much for being a great supporter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment